[复制链接]
发表于 2023-8-9 09:50:00 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
巴郎闲话195  -  《父亲致辞》
一一一一
《Father \'s speech 父亲致辞》巴郎
Hello everyone. Welcome. Thank you very much, for taking the trouble coming all the way to be here, especially to Ally\'s aunty Rong and uncle Marc, swimming across the channel from France, to join us to witness and to celebrate,  Ally and Craig\'s happiest day, today.
嗨,大家好。非常感谢大家,不辞辛劳欢天喜地来到婚礼现场,特别是姨妈张容姨父马克,特地从法国游过英吉利海峡,在这个好日子,与我们一起见证和庆祝向川和克瑞格的幸福佳庆。
Probably you already know who I am. My name is 巴郞. I am the father and Ally the bride is my daughter.
或许你们已知道我是谁。我叫巴郞,是新娘向川的父亲。
Ally is our first child, and a heaven-sent gift. From the very beginning to the present day,  she has always been with us, through life\'s bitterness and happiness, brought us a lots of fond memories. My wife Mei and I, are so proud of Ally, and consider us lucky to have Ally around us.  
向川是我们的长女,感谢上天的赐福。从呀呀学语直到今天,她与我们一起,甘苦与共,留下了许多美好记忆。我与张梅,作为父母,为向川而自豪,也为此而感到十分幸运。
Time flying. Yesterday\'s baby girl is now a confident and brilliant woman, and a beautiful and caring young mother. She cares for her patients, her family and friends, her brother and us, her parents.
时光飞逝。昨天的小女孩,而今成长为自信而能干的少妇,美丽而仁慈的母亲。她关心她的病人,她的家庭和朋友,她的兄弟,以及我们,她的父母。
When Ally brought Craig home the first time, we were amused he is so tall and looks strong! Is there any Viking DNA in the family history?We are also surprised he is so gentle a family man, and a good match for our Ally.  We want to say a sincere \"Thank You\" to Howard and Barbara - our in-laws 亲家, for giving us Craig a wonderful son-in-law. We are very happy Craig joins our family.
当向川带着克瑞格首次登门时,我们惊奇地注意到,他个头真高,身材魁伟,难道他家有维京海盗的剽悍基因?我们也惊喜地观察到,他很体贴,是顾家的男人,与我们的向川很是般配。我们要向我们的亲家芭芭拉和霍华德,致以真诚地感谢,谢谢他们给了我们一个理想的女婿。我们很高兴,克瑞格加入我们的家庭。
Finally, lets congratulate the happy couple, And wish them happiness ever after!
最后,让我们祝福新婚夫妻,百年好合,新婚愉快! 白头偕老,幸福永远!
Let\'s toast, to Ally and Craig!
Thank you!
让我们举杯共贺:向川和克瑞格!

巴郞
========================
巴郎  记于  20230805

来自: 华人街手机网页版
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-4 11:26 , Processed in 0.091635 second(s), Total 7, Slave 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES