此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 2013|回复: 1

[闲谈] 国内婚恋交友网站里的英国诈骗

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-6 18:17:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
这个夏天经历了一个婚恋网站里的骗局,然后就在网上各渠道搜集这方面的信息,结果发现这些骗子们其实都已经行骗了好多年了,只因揭露他们力度范围不够,加上自己防范意识还是被所谓的感情打败,导致那些骗子们还在肆意行道。 所以今天想来好好总结一下,也好给姐妹们一个警示。

我和他通信通了两个多月,真的只到前几天才意识到我是被骗了,因为他第二次让我汇钱的态度实在是有点急,让我起了疑心。这几天也在反思当中,其中当然也有我自己的弱点使然。 现在只想让这种骗人的伎俩曝光出来,细节越多越好,最好也能让更多的人知道,提高免疫力。因为现在的骗子真的是太高智商了,整个骗局被安排得简直是天衣无缝。

我自认自己还算是个比较冷静,也善于分析问题的人了,还会经常提醒身边的人不要轻易受骗,却没想自己却在这个夏天遭受了生平第一次重重的受骗。哎!只能说(自认为是在恋爱)恋爱中的女人智商真的为零。

我是今年5月底的时候才注册百合网的,其实我对网络交友一直都存有戒心,知道里面鱼龙混杂,什么人都有。本来离异后对感情什么的也很失望,没什么兴趣再去自投罗网。只是那段时间正好有些空虚,就抱着观望的态度上去了。

只是观望, 一个月都没正式和什么人交谈过。我其实还是比较小心的。

到了6月底,其实我都准备再过一个月就撤了,因为看看是怎么一回事后就很容易麻木。就在这时,收到了这个叫 Brendan Cole 的来信。

可能是因为已经有些麻木了,突然收到一个老外的信,觉得有些新奇,觉得都有老外在国外上中国的交友网站,然后也就是抱着能练练英语的私心,就回了,留了个邮箱地址,就开始通信了。这还是注册后第一次留邮箱给别人呢,

哎,现在想想,还是我不了解这里的游戏规则。所以骗子其实心理学是掌握得很好的,拣新手做为目标骗的成功率也比较高。

然后就如我在网上搜到的其他姐妹贴出的邮件一样,真的是一模一样呀,直到今天看到了才觉得崩溃,本来还一直觉得他蛮用心的在写信呢。因为确实每封信都很长,看一遍下来消化掉还真蛮累的呢!

模式如下:毎封信都有个主题,然后就是很全面地介绍自己。感觉都象是在上EF课一样。

How are you doing? Hope you're doing great over there. Thanks for your response. I am Brendan Cole, Am glad to meet you here. I was born 22/11/1970 in Nottingham United Kingdom. British father and Portuguese mother. I am single, never married and have no kids, I work as an independent contractor.

I have been searching for someone who i can trust not because of personality but someone who is ready to meet her soul mate that have love to offer. To me, distance is nothing and would not been a barrier in my relationship. I'm looking for someone Who understands life and who i intend to build a relationship with. I do not want to grow old alone. She does not have to be a princess, but someone with a big heart and sense of humor. I value sincerity, loyalty, courage and honor the most in my life.

Relationships cannot built one day it take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! love is by sharing bad and good thinks together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that's why we don't develop it within a day. It takes some time to mature and that's when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.

I want to inform you that i have instructed the site to deleted my profile from the site because i really want be serious with you and i hoe you will do the same too. Find my pictures attached to this email. I would appreciate if you can send me yours and tell me more about yourself.

That's all for the time being. Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day,

Best regards............ This site was registered by me with the help of Google translator.

Brendan Cole
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 20:53:14 | 显示全部楼层
网上没把握。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-5 12:32 , Processed in 0.077347 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES