此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 612|回复: 0

遇到困难时,能激励我们的8句箴言

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-1 07:56:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
When you’re going through something truly difficult, or if you have hit a roadblock, you may just want to roll over and give up. Everyone feels like that sometimes when they are facing challenges. But that’s where inspirational quotes come in! Hooray!

真的遇到困难的时候,或者遇上绊脚石的时候,你想的想法可能就是放弃和重头再来。大部分人遇到困难的时候都是那样想的,但是这里有一些能激励我们的名言,看看吧。

1.“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” ~ Bill Cosby

我不知道成功的秘诀是什么,但是失败的关键就是满足所有人----比尔·考斯比

Often, our stresses involve people: people not approving of your decisions, or wanting to change how you live your life, or even change you as a person.

往往我们的压力都和这样的一些人有关:那些并不赞成你的决定的人、或者想要改变你生活的人,甚至还有那些想要改变你的那些人。

Bill Cosby knows what’s up. It’s impossible to please everybody, and if you attempt to do it, you’ll completely abandon any goals you had for yourself. If you believe you’re doing the right thing, do it.

比尔·考斯比懂得,想要让每个人都满意那是不可能的,要是你尝试者想要满足所有人,你终将完全放弃自己的目标。要是你觉得你做的是对的,那就去做吧。

2.“If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” ~ Seth Godin

要是觉得难,尝试可能还是件好事---赛斯·高汀

Maybe your challenge involves being scared out of your wits, because you’re afraid to fail, or you’re going into completely uncharted territory.

因为害怕失败,或者是即将进入一个未知的领域,面对困难时,也许你不知道如何下手。

Embrace that fear and just do it. On your deathbed, you won’t regret trying—but you will most definitely regret not trying just because you were afraid.

迎难直上。即使失败了,你也不会因此而后悔---但是如果是因为你的胆怯而不去尝试,你一定会后悔。

3.“Every flower must grow through dirt.” ~ Unknown

每朵花的生长都必须经历苦难---无名氏

I love this quote. And it’s true: if you’re going to grow, flourish, and bloom, you’re going to have to work yourself through some dirt first.

我喜欢这句。事实也是这样:只要你想要生长,长大,开花,你首先就得经历那些苦难。

4. “I said, ‘Somebody should do something about that.’ Then I realized, I am somebody.” ~ Lily Tomlin

“我说到‘某人该做这件事’,然后我发现原来我就是那个某人”---莉莉·汤姆林

You can, and will, make mistakes. But never make the mistake of thinking that you can’t enact change.

人会犯错。但是永远不要认为你的那些错误是不可弥补的。

When life’s giving you some hurdles, it can be easy to feel small and insignificant. But that is never the case.

当生活给我们设置了一些障碍之后,觉得自己渺小、微不足道是很容易的。但是那都不是重点。

You can change the world.

你是有能力可以改变这个世界的。

5.“Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.” ~ Henry David Thoreau

“直到失去,我们才理解。”---亨利戴维梭罗

Being totally happy with life is great, but you learn nothing about yourself from it. Most of what we learn about ourselves, we learn during our struggles.

能够天天开心当然是最好,但是你能从中学到的东西确实很少。我们大都是在经历苦难的时候才是学的最多的。

Use this as an opportunity to see what you’re really made of.

利用这种机会看看你到底学会了一些什么。

6.“What am I doing?! Oh, yeah. Following my dreams. Okay. Calm down.”

“我在干嘛呢?!哦,我在追寻我的梦想呢,好吧,要保持平静。”

When you are going after your dreams, you’re trying something totally wild. Of course you’re going to feel like a fish out of water every now and then. Don’t flop around and freak out—just keep on swimming.

在追寻梦想的时候就得尝试着放开自己。当然有时候就像是鱼儿没有了水的感觉,千万不要失败了就放弃--要一直坚持游下去。

9.“Don’t compare your Chapter 1 to someone else’s Chapter 20.” ~ Unknown

“不要拿自己的此时和别人的”---无名氏

So you fail at something, or you’re facing a challenge. And you think, “I’ll never be as good as *insert famous example here.* I might as well give up.”

所以在某件事情上失败之后,或是面对一些挑战的时候,你就会想“我绝对没有谁谁谁那么优秀,我还是放弃了吧。”

Never compare yourself to anyone. Everyone has different experiences, different opportunities, different lives.

不要把自己拿去和别人相比较。每个人都有不一样的经历,不同的机会,也有不一样的生活。

There’s just no point to comparing yourself to someone with far more experience than you. You’ll get there.

相对那些比你经验丰富的人来说,你们之间根本就没有可比性。那样的成就,有一天你也会有的。

8.“You can’t always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.”

“你不可能总能得到你想要的,但是如果努力,有时候你还是能发现你所需要的。”

Maybe you didn’t get what you wanted this time. But that’s because you didn’t need it, and your life is making room for new opportunities.

也许现在你不能得到你想要的,但是那是因为你并不需要它,生活中总还是有很多新的机遇的。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》
  • 有没有想做兼职代拍照的!!30-80欧不等(
  • ⏰优悦卫生小助手 二

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-4-30 19:17 , Processed in 0.076728 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES