(1)“网上购物”的现状;
  (2)“网上购物”的利弊;
  (3) 就“网上购物” 发表你自己的观点。
  写作要求
  (1)可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
  (2)标题自定。
  参考范文
  Online Shopping
  The passage tells us one of the experiencesof Internet shopping by the author, who benefited from online shopping and gotthe much cheaper ticket compared to traditional shopping.
  With the Internet entering our daily life,online shopping is commonly used throughout the world nowadays. There are manyadvantages in online shopping. Internet shopping offers a number of benefitsfor the shoppers. The most important advantage is convenience. You can shopwhen you like as the online shop are open 24 hours a day and you do not have toqueue with other shoppers. Secondly, it is easy to find what you are lookingfor online. However, every coin has two sides, so does Internet shopping. Themain disadvantage of Internet shopping is that you cannot actually see theproducts you are buying or check their quality. Some people are also worriedabout paying for goods using credit cards.
  As far as I am concerned, Internet shoppinghas advantages over disadvantages. It is very convenient, time saving and userfriendly and online shopping is much cheaper and more secured than before.
  Online Shopping ExperienceSharing
  Want to go out shopping but afraid oftraffic jam on the road? You can always go for a second choice, which is to sitat home and wait for delivery Consumers can buy the products or services theylike from any parts of the world. I would like to share one of my onlineshopping experiences. One of my experiences that I would love to share isonline purchasing of air ticket from AirAsia.com. Previously, when I was still studying at University Malaysia Sabah, Iwas very new to the environment and without experience; I would go to thecounter at the airport in order to purchase the air ticket. One glory morning,I saw an advertisement in newspaper showing that Air Asia launched a newpromotion. An air ticket was only RM9.99!! I was so excited and rushed to theairport to get the promotion ticket. But the Air Asia staff told me thepromotion was only valid for online purchasing and if I buy from counter inairport, the price will be RM59.99. So I hurried back and got the “lucky”ticket. So by doing online shopping, we can get a lot of benefits such asconvenience, time saving, and more variety of choices and so on. And theimportant thing is the price for online purchasing is cheaper than traditionalshopping. Thus, we should do more online shopping!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-4 21:47 , Processed in 0.090460 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES