此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 576|回复: 0

Pinocchio (4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-18 08:13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
Pinocchio woke up the next morning. There was a plate of food beside his bed. He ate the food, and walked downstairs. The blue-haired fairy was sitting in a chair. She told him she knew Gepetto. He was looking for Pinocchio. He was sailing on the sea to America.
Pinocchio felt bad. He wanted to make Geppetto proud. "I'll get a notebook and go to school," he thought. He told the fairy he wanted a notebook, but he had no money. His nose began to grow. The fairy said, "Is that true? You don't have any money?" Pinocchio knew he had a gold coin. He was lying. Again, he said to the fairy, "I am just a poor puppet. Please give me some money." His nose grew longer.
The fairy shook her head. "Pinocchio, you must not lie," she said. "Your nose is getting longer. That means you're lying. You will never be happy if you lie." Pinocchio saw his nose. He dropped his head. He promised not to lie again. The fairy told him to work hard. Then, he would be happy.
The next day, Pinocchio went into the village. He bought a notebook, then, he went to school. He wanted to learn very badly. He studied very hard. The other boys were lazy. They liked to tease Pinocchio. He was just a puppet, but Pinocchio was stronger than they were. He kicked one naughty boy. The boy shouted in pain. After that, no boys teased him.
One morning, Pinocchio was walking to school. Some boys saw him. One of them asked him, "Do you want to see a big shark? He's swimming in the sea now." Pinocchio didn't want to miss school, but he went with the boys. They walked for thirty minutes. At the beach, there was no shark. The boys laughed at Pinocchio. "Ha! Ha! We tricked you."
Pinocchio was angry. He said to the boys, "You are all lazy and stupid. My head is made of wood, and I am smarter than you all!" The boys were angry and tried to hit Pinocchio. Pinocchio couldn't fight against so many boys. He turned around and ran to the sea. He jumped in and swam away very quickly.
Soon, he felt safe. He looked behind him. None of the boys could swim. He laughed and stuck his tongue out at the boys. He didn't see a large fish swimming near him. It was a whale! Suddenly, everything was dark. Pinocchio was inside the whale's belly! "Hello there," said a voice. Pinocchio knew the voice well. It was Geppetto!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-6 03:33 , Processed in 0.079693 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES