此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 608|回复: 0

Pinocchio (2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-16 05:49:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
Pinocchio was very happy. He ran back to the old man's house. He was happy to be free. He ran inside and closed the door. Then, he heard a little voice. It said, "You shouldn't be so naughty. Naughty boys have unhappy lives." Pinocchio saw a small cricket talking to him.
"You are only a cricket," he said. "What do you know about life?"
The cricket answered, "I have lived here for one hundred years. You must listen to me. If you are always naughty, you will be sorry."
Pinocchio laughed. He didn't believe the cricket. He just wanted to eat, sleep and have fun. Now, he was hungry. He looked around for something to eat. He found an egg and broke it open. Inside, there was a baby chicken. It jumped out of the shell and flew out the window. There was nothing else to eat. Sadly, Pinocchio climbed into Geppetto's chair. He put his feet on the stove and fell asleep.
The next morning, Geppetto came home. He wasn't very happy. He knocked on the door. Pinocchio woke up, and tried to go to the door. He couldn't move because his wooden legs were burning! They were almost gone!
"Let me in!" cried Geppetto. "I am tired and I want to sleep."
"I can't move," replied Pinocchio. "My legs have burned off!"
Geppetto climbed through a window. He saw the little puppet on the floor. It was true. His legs were black and smoky.
Geppetto felt bad for Pinocchio. He gave the hungry puppet three pears. The puppet ate them up quickly. He was still hungry, but there was no more food. Pinocchio asked Geppetto to make him some new feet.
"I will do this for you," said Geppetto, "but you must promise not to run away."
"I will be good," promised Pinocchio.
"You must also go to school and study hard," said the old man.
"If this is your wish, I will do it," said the puppet.
Geppetto sat down at his table. He made two new feet for Pinocchio. He also made the puppet some paper clothes. Pinocchio looked very handsome in his new clothes. Then, Geppetto went out of the house. Pinocchio needed a notebook. Geppetto didn't have any money, so he traded his coat for the notebook. When Pinocchio saw the old man, he ran to him and hugged him. He promised he would work very hard in school.
词汇点津:be gone 不见了;消失了feel bad 为…感到难过be good 听话

评分

参与人数 1铜币 +1 收起 理由
可悲人在意大利 + 1

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-6 07:04 , Processed in 0.077956 second(s), Total 11, Slave 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES