此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 571|回复: 0

英语故事:Pinocchio (1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-13 06:00:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
The fairy shook her head. "Pinocchio, you must not lie," she said. "Your nose is getting longer. That means you're lying. You will never be happy if you lie."
Mastro Antonio was a carpenter. He had a red nose that looked like a cherry, so everyone called him Mastro Cherry. One day, Mastro Cherry was making a table. He found a piece of wood and hit it with his ax. The wood cried out, "Please don't hurt me." Mastro Cherry looked around. "Who was talking?" he wondered.
He hit the wood again, and he heard the same voice. "Ouch! That hurt even worse!" Mastro Cherry looked at the wood. Was it talking to him? Just then, an old friend walked into his shop. The old man's name was Geppetto. He was a puppet maker. Geppetto wanted a piece of wood. He was going to make a puppet.
The carpenter gave the strange piece of wood to Geppetto. The old man took the wood home. He sat down at his table and began to make the new puppet. "I will call this new puppet Pinocchio," he thought. First, he cut out the puppet's head. Suddenly, the puppet's head began to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" said Geppetto.
"Stop it right now!" The puppet stopped laughing, but it stuck out its tongue.
"Such a naughty puppet," said Geppetto. "Behave yourself, or I will not make your legs or your feet!"
The puppet was quiet. Geppetto made the neck, the arms, the chest, and finally, the legs. Now, the puppet was finished. Geppetto wanted Pinocchio to walk. He put him on the floor. He showed him how to move his legs. The puppet learned fast. He started walking faster and faster. Then, he was running around the room. "Ha! This is fun!" cried Pinocchio. He ran to the door and out of the house.
"Stop!" cried Geppetto, but Pinocchio wouldn't listen. He ran down the street. Geppetto followed him, but he was too slow. He couldn't catch the little puppet. Pinocchio hid behind a wall. A policeman saw the puppet and picked him up.
"Who are you?" asked the policeman. "I've never seen a running puppet before."
Just then, Geppetto arrived. He took Pinocchio in his hands, and shook him. "You are a naughty boy!" he yelled. "You must listen to big people! We are going home and I'm going to punish you!"
The policeman heard Geppetto, and took his arm. "You shouldn't hurt young boys," he said. "I'm going to take you to jail." Then, he put Pinocchio on the ground and took Geppetto away.
词汇点津:
stick out one's tongue 伸出舌头
behave yourself 请检点一点,行为规矩些
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-6 08:36 , Processed in 0.069413 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES