此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 404|回复: 0

Pinocchio (3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-10 04:54:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
  The next day came. It was time to go to school. He waved to Geppetto and walked out the door. Soon, he came to a large tent. Inside it, there was a puppet show. Many people were laughing inside, so Pinocchio wanted to go inside. He thought he could go to school later. The ticket seller asked him for a penny. He gave his notebook to the fat man. Now, Geppetto had no coat, and Pinocchio had no notebook!
  Pinocchio went inside the tent. Everyone looked at him. The puppets were surprised. Pinocchio could move without strings. They asked him to come to the front. Pinocchio quickly ran to them, and all the puppets danced around. The people watching were very happy. They yelled and clapped loudly. The puppet master was also very happy. With Pinocchio, his puppet show would be famous. He gave him two gold coins, and told him to come back the next day.
  Pinocchio walked out of the tent. He didn't want to go to school. He thought he was rich. Outside the tent, he met a fox and a cat. They looked very poor. The cat asked him for some money. Pinocchio wanted to buy a coat for Geppetto. He told them he couldn't give them his coins."Don't buy the coat now," said the fox. "You should wait until tomorrow. Tonight, you can bury your coins in a magic field. If you bury two coins, there will be two hundred tomorrow!"Come with us," said the cat. "We will show you the way to the field."Two hundred gold coins was a lot! Pinocchio followed the cat and fox. They walked for a long time. Finally, they stopped at an inn. Everyone was tired. They ate a big dinner. Then, they took a rest. Pinocchio fell asleep quickly. Suddenly, a man was knocking on his door.
  "Wake up!" called the innkeeper. "Your friends have left. They want you to meet them in the forest.""Why didn't they wake me up?" asked Pinocchio. "Now, I must pay for all the food we ate!"
  Pinocchio gave the innkeeper one gold coin and ran outside. The road was very dark. Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him. He turned around. Two robbers were standing there! They wanted Pinocchio's money! He ran away from them. He ran and ran, but soon he got tired. He saw a small house, and knocked on the door. Nobody was inside. Just then, someone grabbed his arms. It was the two robbers.
"Give us your gold coin," said a robber. "Do it now, and we won't hurt you."
"I am very sorry," said Pinocchio. "I don't have it now. I dropped it on the road."
  The two robbers looked for the gold coin. They didn't know it was in Pinocchio's mouth. They got angry, and they put Pinocchio into a tree. Then, they went away. They both had tails. It was the fox and the cat! Inside the house, a fairy with blue hair saw the puppet. She asked a bird to bring him inside. The bird flew to the tree and carried the little puppet inside. The fairy talked to Pinocchio."Don't be afraid," she said. "I will not hurt you. You can sleep here tonight.""You are very kind," said Pinocchio. "I have had a long day.
The fairy put him in a bed, and Pinocchio fell asleep.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-5 02:21 , Processed in 0.091697 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES