[居留问题] 【已得到答复并贴出共享,谢谢大家】被告知纸质的居留...

[复制链接]
    发表于 2014-1-7 14:31:42 | 看全部 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?快速注册

x
    本帖最后由 gou_175557512 于 2014-1-17 13:43 编辑

大家好:

我的居留是5年的,家庭团聚的拘留,17年过期,当年做的时候只有一张纸的,也就是老版的那种。然后最近1月2号回国路过芬兰的赫尔辛基的时候被告知,从12月起,欧盟就要求必须用卡片的那种居留。然后我下次回意大利要4月份了。我告诉他,我才知道这个消息,就算要换卡片,也得先回意大利才能换啊,他就告诉我说,这次我就让你先过境,但是下次4月份回意大利的时候务必要把卡片办出来,否则的话只能买直达航班了。

所以我的问题是:
    我每次回意大利都只有10来天的时间,把纸质的居留换成卡片大概需要多久呀?
    必须要我本人去操作吗?
    必须要提前预约好吗?
    必须要把纸质的还给政府才能拿到卡片吗?

感谢有经验的人回答我的这些问题!!!!

新消息:得到了芬兰机场passport control的官方回复了。看来上次和我说我的纸必须要换的小哥也还是个半吊子啊。。。贴出来给大家经常来回跑的人也留个经验吧。为了阅读方便,下面邮件里面绿色和蓝色标出的文件类型是申根区接受的意大利的居留许可,话说蓝色的就是我的许可哈。看来要把邮件打印一份下次路过赫尔辛基的时候有人刁难我就拿出来给他们看才行。

这次也得到了经验,不能随便听信工作人员的话,还是要向权威人士问清楚才对哈。

Dear Adriana,
    Your inquiry was forwarded from airport operator Finavia to the Finnish Border Guard as we are the responsible authority for border control in Finland.
    You have inquired about transiting via Helsinki Airport when travelling between China and Italy and the acceptability of your "Italian permission of staying".
    Border control at the external borders of the Schengen area is conducted in accordance to EC Regulation No 562/2006 (Schengen Borders Code). As you are aware, all persons undergo border checks at the external borders. The provisions stipulate that third-country nationals must be in possession of a travel document valid for crossing the border accompanied, where applicable, by the requisite visa or residence permit.

Visa requirements are outlined in EC Regulation No 539/2001. Generally Chinese nationals require a visa for short-stay and a residence permit or long-stay visa for  longer periods of stay in the Schengen area.

According to Article 34 point 1 a of the Schengen Borders Code, Member States must notify the European Commission of the list of residence permits issued by Member States. The list can be found in Annex 22 of Commission document C(2006)5186 (Schengen Handbook) and Annex 2 of Commission document C(2010)1620 (Visa Handbook). Updates to the list are published in the Official Journal of the EU and the European Commission's Official Website.
    Finland only accepts documents mentioned in the list of residence permits issued by Member States as valid residence permits.
    The following documents are mentioned in the latest update under Italy:
    1. Residence permits issued according to uniform format
    ·         see list for further information
    2. All other documents issued to third-country nationals having equivalent value to a residence permit. Residence permits issued in paper format (based on national law) and their validity can range from a period of less than 3 months until the need ceases.
    ·         Carta di soggiorno con validità permanente e rilasciata prima dell'entrata in vigore del decreto legislativo 8 gennaio 2007, n. 3 che attua la direttiva 2003/109/CE per i soggiornanti di lungo periodo, equiparata dal decreto legislativo al permesso di soggiorno CE per i soggiornanti di lungo period (Residence card with a permanent validity and issued before the entry into force of Legislative Decree No. 3 of 08.01.2007 is in line with Directive 2003/109/EC and is made equal by the Legislative Decree to the residence permit for long-term residents EC)
    ·         Carta di soggiorno per familiari di cittadini dell'UE che sono i cittadini di paesi terzi con validità fino a cinque anni (Residence card for family members of EU citizens who are the nationals of third countries – validity up to five years)
    ·         Carta d'identità M. A. E. (Identity Card issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
    ·         List of persons participating in a school trip within the European Union.

Finland interprets that all acceptable document types are explicitly mentioned in the list and therefore all other documents are primarily not accepted. In other words Finland only accepts the two types of residence cards ("Carta di soggiorno") issued in paper format specifically mentioned above.

In addition residence cards and permanent residence cards issued according to Articles 10 and 20 of EC Directive No 38/2004 for third-country national family members of EU citizens also exempt the holder from the visa requirement when accompanying or joining their family member (EU citizen).

Based on the limited information you have provided it is unfortunately impossible to confirm if the "permission" you hold is acceptable or not.

The Finnish Border Guard advises direct travel to the country from which the permit has been applied in cases where third-country nationals hold documents authorizing re-entry to a certain Member State that are not recognized by  other Member States.

Best Regards,
    Pentti Alapelto
    Rajatarkastusosaston päällikkö, komentajakapteeni Chief of Department, Lieutenant Commander
    RAJAVARTIOLAITOS
    THE FINNISH BORDER GUARD
    SUOMENLAHDEN MERIVARTIOSTO
    GULF OF FINLAND COAST GUARD DISTRICT
    Helsingin rajatarkastusosasto
    Helsinki Border Control Department
    e-mail:  pentti.alapelto(at)raja.fi

--

Lähettäjä: Adriana
    Päiväys: 17. tammikuuta 2014 3.42.15 UTC+2
    Vastaanottaja: Haapasaari Ville
    Aihe: Question about transfering via Helsinki, pls reply soon. thanks!

Dear Mr.Haapasaari,

My name is Adriana and I am Chinese with an Italian husband. I travel a lot between Italy and china, like once every 1.5 months, and I am very fond of transferring via Helsinki Airport. It’s been always a nice journey only that through my latest transfer in Jan. 2014 from Italy to China via Helsinki Airport, I have been told by the passport control guy that my Italian permission of staying will be no longer valid because my permission is a piece of paper and now since Dec, 2013, the whole EU require the permission of staying in the form of a bank card. He said that when I have returned in Italy at April (my return flight is April to Italy), I have to change my paper to card, or I won’t be able to transfer via Helsinki again, I will have to buy a direct flight from now.

I have told this new policy to my husband and he has been to the department that issued my permission. He got such answer: “In Italy, for the motive of working or studying, the government does issue the permission of staying in the form of a bank card. But for the motive of family reunion, the form will only be a piece of paper, actually this piece of paper is even better than a card, because usually its 5 year validation and after that, we will issue a permanent staying which will still be a piece of paper, only smaller. And we have not received any official announcement of replacing that paper into a card. ”

So please help me confirm if I will still be able to transfer via Helsinki Airport, because now I would like to buy my next flight ticket, I’d love to but I don’t know if I can buy from Finnair again.

P.S: My Italian permission of staying is valid until 21st Nov, 2016. And I have also an Italian ID CARD.

Waiting for your kind reply. Thanks and have a nice day!

Adriana.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 14:36:47 来自手机 | 看全部
    看地方的 大概要20-45 天  

来自: 华人街iPhone版
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 14:40:45 来自手机 | 看全部
    就和平时送居留一样
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 15:27:51 | 看全部
    一般要预约30天,拿居留要30/40天。纸居留有很多欧盟国家不承认,除非只坐直航。一定要本人操作换,给你卡居留肯定会收走纸居留。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 21:50:10 | 看全部
    要更新长期居留,需要居留护照复印件和照片。如果警察局按规矩办或许会查你回国的时间,按法律规定,长期居留也不能再国内持续呆超过多长(貌似1年还是多少)。如果发现你呆在国内的时间比意大利还多可能会拒绝更新给你,自然也使你的居留失效。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-8 05:08:39 | 看全部
    alexzou 发表于 2014-1-7 20:50
    要更新长期居留,需要居留护照复印件和照片。如果警察局按规矩办或许会查你回国的时间,按法律规定,长期居 ...

这样啊,谢谢哈。我是每1-2个月会回意大利一次,待2个星期左右。我工作是在中国的,回意大利只是因为老公是意大利人。当初居留也是因为结婚才办出来的。这样应该没事吧。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 08:40:21 | 看全部
    那样的话,没事吧,手续都有就行了。更新居留也不需要什么太多的东西,只需照片和旧居留和护照复印件,家庭团聚居留可能需要提供抚养方/你老公的证件。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 11:59:38 | 看全部
    你的身份特殊啊,哈哈
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 12:01:31 来自手机 | 看全部
    纸居留还去芬兰转机?纸居留只能走国航直飞,真是无知

来自: 华人街iPhone版
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 19:10:56 | 看全部
    你很幸运 楼主  人家早就换啦  你再不换就是 就是古董啦
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 19:44:38 来自手机 | 看全部
    陈正义 发表于 2014-1-7 14:27
    一般要预约30天,拿居留要30/40天。纸居留有很多欧盟国家不承认,除非只坐直航。一定要本人操作换,给你卡 ...

直航的更不好!米兰都被拦几个!转机还好!至今还没听过谁这样,。这次lz悲哀(我身边拿纸质居留也有那么几个)
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 19:56:21 来自手机 | 看全部
    狼中我最色1 发表于 2014-1-8 11:01
    纸居留还去芬兰转机?纸居留只能走国航直飞,真是无知

米兰十年前老居留会被海关拦下问这问那!然后强制你换卡,很麻烦的还要亲人去飞机场提供证明的!我堂哥都是转机都没事!只有在中国那些年轻海关不懂为什么是纸!我堂哥甩了一句我这是老居留!就放行!在欧洲从不问这些去年夏天回去也是!今年不知道,方正真的都怕不了
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-8 23:33:05 | 看全部
    现在的纸张居留都要换 磁卡居留吗?需要什么证件 签工单需要吗?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-9 01:00:22 | 看全部
    gou_175557512 发表于 2014-1-8 04:08
    这样啊,谢谢哈。我是每1-2个月会回意大利一次,待2个星期左右。我工作是在中国的,回意大利只是因为老公 ...

你可以放一百个心。尽情的去做你的工作爱你的男人!你的纸质5年期居留在没有到期之前不需要任何的更新。芬兰海关等和许多人一样还不懂意大利的这条法律。 当我还没有看到你说与意大利藉人结婚情况时,我就觉得奇怪,5年的居留,2017年到期,说明是在2012年发放的居留,在那个时候从2008年起全意大利已不再发放纸质的居留。不管男女,纸质居留只有发放给与意大利藉结婚的外国人,5年更新一次,你下次更新后还是5年期的纸质居留。到目前为止法律如此规定,没有发放磁卡式居留。我要告诉你的是:(下次更新居留时不需要寄任何信件和任何材料的要求,只需要你和你的配偶双方带上本人证件和你的照片直接到警察总局移民优先窗口直接办理即可。而且新的居留会在当场或者过三天后给你。)
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-17 04:16:55 | 看全部
    温存㈠丝暧 发表于 2014-1-8 22:33
    现在的纸张居留都要换 磁卡居留吗?需要什么证件 签工单需要吗?

恩,我说错了我的拘留是16年到期的,就是11年去办的。

确实我老公专门跑去了questura问了,人家给的回答也是这样,说家庭团聚的拘留只有纸的,只有工作居留或者学习居留才有卡。纸的比卡的还好,5年到期就直接给我永久了,而且永久拘留也是一张纸!只是稍微小点我靠。。。。

但是我好郁闷啊,万一人家不认怎么办?我一直转机到现在就出过一次问题,在浦东机场想去伦敦转机到意大利被上海那边拦了下来,硬是当场买了luftansa的,(从伦敦转机回上海也不见有人拦我啊!!!)。然后就是这次赫尔辛基被告知新的规定,不过人家也没说4月回去肯定不给过,毕竟要回去才能办新的卡,但是说下次意大利再出来就不一定给过了。。。。

唉我真的好烦,国际上的法律就不能互相沟通一下吗!!!!!你说我该怎么办。。。。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

最新图片
    • 昨天米兰机场出关 中国香烟带了8条被查了
    • 谁有遇到店商铺房东破产收到法院通知的吗?
    • 求助各位街友。我女儿中国岁九岁。学校放假
    • 据央视新闻客户端援引日本气象厅消息,当地
    • 地震群震动那不勒斯!一夜150次地震,最强

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
    地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
    75003 Paris,France
    联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
    意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
    地址:Via Niccolini 29,
    20154 Milano, Italia
    联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-21 17:27 , Processed in 0.059452 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES