此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 621|回复: 0

优美英语句子

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-9 08:18:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
1、 i know someone in the world is waiting for me, although i’ve no idea of who he is but i feel happy every day for this 我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。

2、i love you not for who you are, but for who i am before you

我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。

3、if you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it’s called burden-bearing. pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。

4、in your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years

一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。

5、love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow when the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere friend is who can give you strength at last

爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。

6、one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.

一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》
  • 有没有想做兼职代拍照的!!30-80欧不等(
  • ⏰优悦卫生小助手 二
  • ?新年到!法国优悦卫生小助手上线啦

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+1, 2024-3-28 11:23 , Processed in 0.079733 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES