此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 638|回复: 0

优美英语句子

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-2 08:16:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
1. Love is not about running into each other in crowds. Love is an impossible meeting. For example, I am a bird flying in sky, u r a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.
      缘分不是人海中两个人的擦身,缘分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鸟,你是林中的豹,只是我们碰巧相爱。

2. Loneliness is different from being alone. Being alone means you just have no one beside you but loneliness means that you cannot talk with others and share them with your feelings. And the true loneliness is that you even forget how it feels when you love someone.
      寂寞确实跟孤单不一样,孤单只表示身边没有别人,但寂寞是一种你无法将感受跟别人沟通或分享的心理状态。而真正的寂寞应该是连自己都忘了喜欢一个人的感觉。

3. Among those people that appear in our life, some are to teach us, some to comfortus, some to share and some to love.
      在我们生命中出现的人,一些给我们上课,一些让我们痊愈,有的用来分担分享,有的用来真爱。

4. Someone makes me comfortable, so I want to rely on him; while another one makes me feel lonely, so I want to embrace him.
      有一个人让我觉得很安心,所以想要依靠他,而另一个人让我觉得很孤单,所以想要拥抱他

5. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
      一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是理解。

6. The most easily broken thing in the world is the man's wine glass, politician's promise, girls' dream, steel wire-like love, the virtuousof modern society and the holy heart.
      这个世界最易碎的就是男人的酒杯,政客的承诺,少女的梦想,钢丝上的爱情,现代社会的善良和高贵的心。

7. Let`s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
      曾"打算有那么一天"去写的信,就在今天写吧.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-19 13:39 , Processed in 0.079920 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES