此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 1018|回复: 0

实用英语口语921-940

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-18 11:50:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x

921. We are going to have the final examination next                         week.我们下周举行期末考试。
                        922. And now medical care helps to keep people alive                         longer.现在的医疗保健使得人们活得更长。
                        923. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight                         away?你认为你马上就能睡着吗?
                        924. I am in charge of the company when the manager is                         out.经理不在时山我来管理公司。
                        925. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to                         Marry.我从汤姆那儿借了一本笔记本,我又把它借给玛丽了。
                        926. I'm doing some washing and John is cooking                         dinner.我正在洗衣服,约翰在做晚饭。
                        927. Were there any exciting incidents during your                         journey?你们在旅行中有没有什么令人激动的事情?
                        928. As far as policy is concerned, I have to say                         something.谈到政策,我得说几句。
                        929. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance                         is?您能告诉我行李的最大重量限额是多少吗?
                        930. He came out of the library, a large book under his                         arm.他夹着本厚书,走出了图书馆。
                        931. The brothers differ from each other in their                         interests.这几个兄弟各有所好。
                        932. Although we can't see these atoms, they really do                         exist.虽然我们看不见原子,但它们的确存在。
                        933. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the                         company.我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。
                        934. Most people eat, write, and work with their fight                         hands.大多数人吃饭,写字,工作都用右手。
                        935. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing                         everything.只有努力,才能成功。
                        936. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of                         days.。别担心,你两天之内就会痊愈的。
                        937. The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their                         age.甲壳虫乐队代表了他们时代的部分精神。
                        938. There being no one to help me, I had to do it all                         alone.因为没有人帮助我,我不得不独立完成这项工作。
                        939. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the                         girl?女孩做一条裙子要用多少布?
                        940. With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to                         do.由于有那么多人要供养,他不知道怎么办才好。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-5 02:08 , Processed in 0.078884 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES