此操作将在您下回登录时自动记录您的这次国家选择。如需重新切换,可通过切换国家完成。
查看: 696|回复: 0

实用英语口语861-880

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-17 11:54:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x

861. If you don't work, you will fail to pass the                         exam.如果你不学习,你考试就会不及格。
                        862. I'm thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling.我打算把灯吊在天花板上。
                        863. It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.健康永远比皮包骨头好。
                        864. Long ago, people believed that the world was                         flat.很久以前人们相信地球是平的。
                        865. Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest.老调最甜美,老友最可靠。
                        866. She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming.她明确地表示她不喜欢游泳。
                        867. The constitution guards the liberty of the people.宪法保护人民的自由。
                        868. The doctor examined the soldier's wound carefully.大夫仔细检查了战士的伤口。
                        869. The harder I study, the better my English will                         be.我越努力,我的英语就会越好。
                        870. The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear.阳光闪烁,天空湛蓝。
                        871. This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season.这间地下室在雨季非常潮湿。
                        872. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday                         life.电子计算机正渐渐成为我们日常生活的一部分。
                        873. Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all                         times.每个人都有愚蠢的时候,但是没有一个人永远愚蠢。
                        874. He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea                         Islands.他曾梦想到遥远的南海诸岛去旅游。
                        875. How can I climb up that wall! I wish I were a                         bird!我怎么能够爬得上那堵墙?我要是一只鸟就好了!
                        876. However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.然而,苏珊却还没有决定。
                        877. I really think a little exercise would do you                         good.我真的觉得做点运动对你有好处。
                        878. I will never forget the days that I spent with                         you.我永远都不会忘记和你一起度过的日子。
                        879. we got a bad headache, and my nose is running.我头痛得厉害,还流鼻涕。
                        880. Many young girls dream of being a fashion                         model.许多年轻女孩梦想成为时装模特儿。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

• 请问街友,这是香椿吗?
  • 游玩dieppe沙滩。美丽景色,天气晴朗。
  • 惊涛裂岸(了悟摄影)
  • 台北西门町/下午茶
  • 卫生故事系列剧《卫生培训必选优悦》

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系电话:389-2345588

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-5-5 05:34 , Processed in 0.083873 second(s), Total 8, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES